YoWhatsApp, one of the most popular WhatsApp MODs available, has just been updated to the new version 8.31. This is an update where you will find many new features, such as base change, new features, performance improvements and many bug fixes.
In case you don’t know yet, YoWhatsApp is actually a remodel of Fouad WhatsApp, where the only thing that has been changed is the name, it doesn’t include new functions or features, it is identical, but if you like the name you can still use it without problems.
YoWhatsApp 8.31 – What’s New
The main new feature of the latest version 8.31 is the change of base, now it is the version 2.20.123 of WhatsApp for Android. A pity, because just before releasing the update, version 2.20.157 was released stable, with the possibility of video calls of up to 8 users.
Another great news is the possibility of having individual and group chats in different tabs, option, along with the Instagram interface, which its developer has put by default, so if you don’t like it and want to have the original WhatsApp interface you will have to follow the steps explained here.
The official list with all the new features of YoWhatsApp 8.31 is the following:
- [Exclusive] Click to Mark Status/Story as Viewed!
- [Added] Go To First Message in Chats
- [Added] Option to Enable 5-min status/story
- [Added] Option to Increase forward limit to 250! (instead of 5)
- [Added] Increased Delete message time (delete for everyone) to 100 days!
- [Fixed] Hidden chats calls visible in Calls tab
- [Fixed] Live Location
- [Fixed] Restore messages
- [Fixed] “Mark as Seen” and saving incorrect status/story
- [Fixed] Black ticks instead of blue on some phones
- [Fixed] Bouncing/flicker text in home screen
- [Fixed] Old emojis has missing emojis
- [Fixed] Text Status not showing font style
- [Fixed] IG Statuses style crash
- [Fixed] IG Statuses style image background issue
-  Back To Old Base 2.19.291
- [Misc] More bug fixes and improvements!
Download Version 8.31
There are 3 packages to download YoWhatsApp, so if you want to install this modification as main number you must download the package com.whatsapp, to use it as extra or secondary number you can download any of the other 3 packages. And always remember to make a backup before installing for the first time (uninstall any MODs or WhatsApp) or upgrading.
If you already have YoWhatsApp installed on your Android device, simply download the new version and install it as normal. And if you want to install it for the first time and you have never installed a WhatsApp Mod we recommend you read our tutorial on how to install any WhatsApp MODs.
Finally we leave you with the download links with all the direct links to all the packages: