YoWhatsApp, also known as YoWA, is one of the most popular WhatsApp modifications out there, which has just been updated to the new version 7.90, the latest version of 2019. An update that brings a good handful of new features, thanks to its new base and also exclusively thanks to its developer.
And is that YoWhatsApp 7.90 changes base, now the new base is WhatsApp for Android version 2.19.34, so we will find many new features from the current base that has, version 2.18.361.
What’s New in YoWhatsApp 7.90
The novelties that will bring this latest version of YoWhatsApp thanks to the base are not few, below we list some of them that you can find within the application:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Preview and add a sticker to your favorites without downloading the package
- Show in chat” option to go directly to the message of any file in a chat
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
But in addition to all these improvements, YoWhatsApp 7.90 also brings its own exclusive news, as we are accustomed to its developer, which highlights the possibility of seeing the Status deleted by our contacts (in Privacy), as we can see the messages deleted by them. A novelty that will surely please fans of this app.
The complete list of YoWhatsApp 7.90 news is as follows:
- [Base Update] 2.19.34
- [Exclusive] Know Deleted Status (🚫 next to time)!
- [Exclusive] Custom Online toast! Enable for specific people (find it in Contact Profile)
- [Added] Option to pin group description to chat (Chat 3-dot menu > Group Description)
- [Added] Change Deleted msg icon color (Option 3.1.17)
- [Added] Support to download themes with home wallpaper from YoThemes Store
- [Fixed] Status Saving button issues
- [Fixed] Status incorrect story saving
- [Fixed] Calls privacy not saving chosen list
- [Fixed] Pics in chat (Inside) not working properly
- [Fixed] Random crashes in conversation
- [Fixed] Random Android O+ emoji crashes
- [ALERT] Anti-Delete for Messages and Status by default (turn off if you want).
- [Misc] More bug fixes and improvements!
Update YoWhatsApp 7.90
If you liked all the new features we can find in this new version of Yo WhatsApp and want to continue using this application, then upgrading to the new version is really very simple.
To upgrade simply choose the same package you have installed, either as a main number or as an extra number if you have it installed as an extra number. Download the APK, and click it to install it, but first back up your chats as a precaution.
Download YoWhatsApp 7.90
Now we can download YoWhatsApp 7.90, simply select the version that suits you best, with or without emojis changer and as main number or extra number.
If you are going to install YoWhatsApp for the first time you must first back up your conversations. Then uninstall the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mods you have installed in the number you want to install it and install the downloaded APK.
Download YoWhatsApp 7.90 | As Main number with emojis changer | As Main number without emojis changer | As Second Number With Emojis changer | As Second Number Without emojis changer | As Third Number With Emojis changer | As Third Number Without emojis changer
Finally only comment that if you have a Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S7, Note 4, Note 5 or Note 7 you will not be able to install YoWhatsApp as the main number in your device, although you can install it as a second or third number.