WhatsApp Transparent, also known as GBWhatsApp Transparent, is another modification that depends directly on GBWhatsApp, so it inherits the new ANTI-BAN system with the latest update, the new version 7.00.
The new anti-banning system works correctly as long as the application is installed correctly, so for now we will stop receiving banners from WhatsApp Inc. and we can enjoy this curious modification.
Apart from the new ANTI-BAN system, the application has received other improvements, such as the extension of the expiration date of the database, which remains version 2.19.17 of WhatsApp for Android, among other improvements and bug fixes.
The complete and official list of WhatsApp Transparent 7.00 news is as follows:
- [ New ] Anti-Ban (If you got BAN before – Uninstall and Install This)
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chat Count Showing on Main Screen
- [ Fixed ] Payments Color in Attach Menu
- [ Fixed ] Crash When Open Chat on Some Devices
- [ Extended ] Expiry for this Base
- Many More Fixes
How to install WhatsApp Transparent 7.00
As we have already explained to you with the latest updates of GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp PLUS, for the ANTI-BAN system to work perfectly we will have to follow a series of very simple steps, depending on our case:
- You have never been banned. Then update normally, without having to uninstall WhatsApp PLUS first.
- You have been banned and use WhatsApp Official. Uninstall WhatsApp and install the new version of this WhatsApp Mods.
- You have been banned and are using an older version of WhatsApp PLUS. So it is very important that you back up your conversations, uninstall the application and install the new ANTI-BAN version.
There are two APKs or packages to download WhatsApp Transparent, at our convenience. So we can download the com.whatsapp package to install this modification as the main number, or the com.gbwhatsapp package to install it as an extra number.
Remember that if you are going to install a WhatsApp MOD for the first time, you must first make a backup copy of your chats and uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you want to install.