WhatsApp Mix, also known as MIXWhatsApp, is a modification of WhatsApp that gives us extra privacy and customization options over the original application, in addition to other features not found in the original instant messaging application.
This is a “remodel” of Fouad WhatsApp, like almost all of them today, and it really doesn’t add anything new to the original, except a snow effect that I can’t get rid of, some tweaks in the customization, and an original wallpaper that has been added by its developer, Nairo Mix, creator of other modifications.
If you want to know the features of WhatsApp Mix, just take a look at the features of Fouad WhatsApp, which are really a lot, and with every new update new ones are always added, some of them really interesting.
Some of the main features are as follows:
- We can customize it with hundreds of themes available for download from the application itself.
- Statuses up to 250 characters.
- With emoji changer.
- Allows to use up to 3 WhatsApp accounts in the same device.
- Allows to hide the notifications.
- Allows to send any type of file up to 50MB.
- Increase the limit of sending videos up to 700MB.
- Possibility of not compressing the photos sent, so they do not lose quality.
- Possibility to protect individual chats with a password.
- Hide connection status to contacts.
- Configure Privacy options (any you can think of).
- Full customization of the look of the installed theme.
- Edit font size, color and type.
- Ability to use filters before sending a photo or video.
- Stickers now available.
- The rest you will have to discover for yourself…
New in WhatsApp Mix 8.45
As you can read below, in the new version 8.45 a lot of new features have been added, almost all of them inherited from Fouad WhatsApp, besides fixing also a lot of bugs found in previous versions. The base is now version 2.20.123 of the original WhatsApp for Android.
The full list of what’s new in WhatsApp Mix 8.45 is as follows:
- [Added] Slide the chat row on the Home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use the new WhatsApp fingerprint user interface
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to the home user interface
- [Added] Dark mode for WhatsApp and mix settings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants of mix settings
- [Enabled] Animated stickers
- [Added] Option to use the emoji variant of the phone system for WhatsApp
- [Added] Group chats now have a separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate group tab for the bottom bar
- [Enhanced] Changing the light/dark mode will save the current settings and restore them when changing
- [Enhanced] Font preview
- [Fixed] “Not installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint wait time randomly changes to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Slide your finger between screens when Slide Row is on
Install WhatsApp Mix
Before we install WhatsApp Mix for the first time we always recommend that we backup our conversations (Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Backup”). Please note that WhatsApp MODs cannot be backed up to Google Drive.
Then we have to uninstall the modification or the original WhatsApp installed in the number where we want to install the application and download the package (APK) that we want to install (depending on whether we want to install it as main or secondary number). Finally we follow the same steps as with the original WhatsApp; giving permissions, verifying our number, recovering the backup and adding our nick or name.
How to install if you have been banned
VERY IMPORTANT: To get the anti-ban system to work 100% you have to take into account if you have ever been banned, so there are 3 possibilities:
- If you have never been banned, install version 8.45 in the normal way, there is no need to uninstall the version we have of WhatsApp Mix
- If you have been banned and are using an official version of WhatsApp for Android, then back up your conversations and install the new version of WhatsApp Mix.
- If you have ever been banned and are using an older version of WhatsApp Mix then you need to back up your conversations, uninstall the current version you have and install the new version.
Upgrade WhatsApp Mix
If you already have this modification installed and want to upgrade WhatsApp Mix to the latest version available, in this case version 8.45, then you must download the same package that you used to install it normally, without uninstalling anything.
As always, here we also recommend backing up our chats (Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Backup”), but do it locally, as no WhatsApp MODs can backup to Google Drive.
Download WhatsApp Mix
WhatsApp MIX, or MIXWhatsApp, as you prefer, has 3 different packages available for download; the com.whatsapp package is used to install the modification as the main number of our WhatsApp account, while the other two packages will be used to install the application as an extra number.
Below are the download links: