A few days ago was released RC-Fouad WhatsApp 7.70, also known as RcYowa, an update that came with quite a few bugs that made its developer, Richard Correa, had to work on fixing them, and today we can download this great WhatsApp MODs free of bugs.
In spite of everything, finally it has not been possible to launch the package com.rcyowa, with which we can have an extra number of WhatsApp in our Android device, due to errors in the cloning tool cloned the Mod with errors that made its installation impossible.
Bugs fixed in RC-Fouad WhatsApp 7.70
As many of you have seen, when installing RcYowa, especially the iOS version, there were many bugs that made it really uncomfortable to use the WhatsApp modification, bugs that have already been fixed and are listed below:
- [Fixed] Other languages
- [Fixed] Invisible icon for iOS
- [Fixed] Adjusted for devices with small screen
- [Fixed] Some Entrys
- [Fixed] Emojis iOS
- [Fixed] Change of source in Home (Glax) and Chats (iOS)
- [Fixed] Colorize fab icon for iOS in toolbar
-  Other unforeseen errors
Tips and tricks for using RC-Fouad WhatsApp
Here is a list of tips and tricks to make RC-Fouad WhatsApp really work for you:
- Do not use dpi too exaggerated because the navbar Home iOS and Rc home dislocate the icons, use dpi (screen size) appropriate, neither too big nor too small, until you see the order of the icons.
- Always have Option 2.2.2 activated to correct the Home
- For Home iOS Disable FAB
- Do not use gradient colors on Emojis TAB
- Not compatible with Android KitKat
Download RC-Fouad WhatsApp 7.70
Here are the links to download RcYowa 7.70, remember that in this version there is no second package: