NSWhatsapp was possibly the most original WhatsApp Mod that existed, adding 3D effects to its user interface that made it particularly attractive, which meant that in addition to having many extra features over the original application, we had a unique modification among our friends.
But this changed, it stopped being 3D and now it is based on Fouad WhatsApp, so we have all the features of this great modification, plus all the functions and features that the official WhatsApp application for Android has. In short, lots of features to use and enjoy.
As mentioned above, NSWhatsApp has all the features and functions that Fouad WhatsApp and WhatsApp for Android have. Its developer even included a few more, highlighting its 3D effects, as well as the possibility of sliding through the conversation screens, WAMOD style, with States on the main screen, BIG TEXT and Boom Msg in chats, among others, but they were finally removed recently.
A summary with all the main features and functions of the application is as follows:
- Based on 2.20.123
- Anti-Banning Function
- Supports calls
- Hide your (“last time”)
- Privacy Mods
- Supports Themes
- DND mode
- Ability to hide chats (using a pattern or password)
- Possibility to send a message or call unknown numbers.
- Ability to translate messages into different languages.
- Ability to download states/histories
- Possibility of sending transmissions to groups
- Theme server ( to download/apply themes )
- Change style of ticks/bubbles
- (17) Ticks & (13) Choice of bubble styles
- Statistics of counters for groups
- Show Online/Last View on Main Screen
- Send video with a size greater than 16MB
- Send more than 10 images at a time
What’s New in the Latest Version
The latest version of NSWhatsApp is version 8.35, an update that has been released primarily to fix banning issues, but also adds many bug fixes.
The full list of new features in NSWhatsApp 8.35 is as follows:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
If you already have the application installed and what you want is to update NSWhatsApp the steps to follow are really simple, since the only thing we have to do is download the same version that we have installed in our Android device and install it in a normal way, without having to uninstall anything.
However, it is recommended that whenever we update or install this type of application to make a local backup, in Google Drive no WhatsApp Mod can do it. To do this go to “Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “SAVE”.
If this is the first time that we are going to install NSWhatsApp we will have to make a series of necessary steps for its installation. The first thing will be to choose if we want to install it as the main number of our WhatsApp account (download blue version) or as an extra number (download red or yellow version).
Once you have downloaded the version (below are the links) that you want to install, the steps to follow are the following:
- We create a local backup, not on Google Drive, of your WhatsApp account conversations. Go to “Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “SAVE”.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or modification installed on the number where you are going to install the application.
- If you have not activated the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”, activate it. It is usually in Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the application (below are the download links).
- We follow the steps it tells us to do and give the permissions it asks for. We restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning. Maybe it tells us that it can’t find the backup, in which case we click on skip and omit and so we can get it on the next screen.
- We have already installed NSWhatsApp 3D!
- Install to make the Anti-BAN System work
VERY IMPORTANT: To get the anti-ban system to work 100% you have to take into account if you have ever been banned, so there are 3 possibilities:
- If you have never been banned, install version 8.26 normally, there is no need to uninstall the version of WhatsApp PLUS
- If you have been banned and are using an official version of WhatsApp for Android, then back up your conversations and install the new version of WhatsApp PLUS.
- If you have ever been banned and you are using an older version of WhatsApp PLUS then you need to back up your conversations, uninstall the current version you have and install the new version.
Download NSWhatsApp – Latest Version 2020
As you may know, there are 3 different versions to download NSWhatsApp, known as Blue, to install it as main number, and Red and Orange, to install it as extra number of our WhatsApp number.