MNWhatsApp, also known as MNWA or Minimal WhatsApp, is a WhatsApp MOD not yet well known but really good quality, which is developed using Google’s Material Design style, and where we can customize the conversation bubbles, ticks, text entries and more.
One of the advantages of this modification is that being based on Fouad WhatsApp, the best MOD of the moment, it inherits all its features, besides those of the base of WhatsApp for Android, and as if this wasn’t enough, its developer, Minimal, also adds many extra functions exclusively, which makes MNWA really very complete.
What’s new in MNWhatsApp 6 Final
As mentioned above, it inherits all of the features of Fouad WhatsApp, so it also inherits all of its new features, but in addition its developer has also added exclusive new features such as new ticks, new camera design, new attachment menu icons and much more, as you can read below.
Here is the complete list of new features of MNWhatsApp 6 Final:
- Reduced the size of the GI-style stories. (FINAL)
- Anti-adolescence additive for 1 year. (FINAL)
- Added 4 new row styles for the main screen. (FINAL)
- Subjected to a new optimization process; MNWA even more fluid than in past betas. (FINAL)
- New process to keep it optimized: MNWA is now more fluid. (NEW BETA 2)
- Attachment menu icon correction (NEW BETA 2 FIX)
- Added 2 new styles of conversation rows on the main screen (NEW BETA 2)
- Added sources: Added new iOS fonts (NEW BETA 2)
- Based on version 2.20.123. (NEW)
- Now it supports night mode. (NEW)
- Support for Animated Stickers (Look for them in the WhatsApp sticker store). (NEW)
- Possibility to download (or not) the emojis variants from the application. (NEW)
- Activate / Deactivate the dark mode from the main screen header. (NEW)
- Activate or deactivate your profile photo on the main screen.
- Redesign of some interface icons. (NEW)
- 4 main screen styles (Bubble, Basic, iOS and original Tabs), and you can combine them with Instagram style stories. (NEW)
- Separate conversations from contacts and groups. (NEW)
- Change the size of the rows on the main screen. (RE-ADDED | NEW)
- New icons in the attachment menu, now Material Design style with some gradient. (MNWA EXCLUSIVE | NEW)
- New Gradient style ticks. (MNWA EXCLUSIVE | NEW)
- 2 New Header Styles in Conversation (MNWA | NEW ONLY)
- New Google Message-style text entry 2020 (MNWA | NEW ONLY)
- New and small redesign of MNWA settings (MNWA | NEW ONLY)
- New camera design. (MNWA EXCLUSIVE | NEW)
- Added WhatsApp’s ”stock” bubble that allows the correct color change. (MNWA EXCLUSIVE | NEW)
- New optimization process; MNWA now consumes less battery, less RAM and is much more fluid than before when performing actions. (NEW)
- And much more that you must discover…
There is a known bug, and that is that the text entry ”Skype” does not properly display the icon of the microphone, an error that its developer will fix in the next update.
Install or Update
To install MNWhatsApp we must follow a few simple steps, almost identical to how you install WhatsApp for Android, but with a couple of differences that we tell you below:
- Go to the WhatsApp or modification you have installed and backup your chats (“Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup > Save”)
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you are going to install the app.
- Activate the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”, sometimes it depends on your device. To do this go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Download Minimal WhatsApp (below are the download links)
- Search and click on the downloaded APK
- Don’t click on Restore yet, click on OK and Continue.
- Enter your number and accept the permissions
- Now, restore the backup
- Ready, installation completed
If you want to update MNWhatsApp the steps to follow are easier, the only thing you have to do is download the latest version of MNWA and click on the downloaded APK to install it, without having to delete or uninstall anything.
To download MNWhatsApp there is only one package, the com.whatsapp package,
but we can choose between two different versions: iOs and Skype. The difference between the iOs and Skype version is that the sound when sending and receiving messages within conversations is different, just that one.
Here are the download links:
Download MNWhatsApp > com.whatsapp