GBWhatsApp, one of the most popular WhatsApp MODs out there, was updated to the new version 10.20, as YoWhatsApp did, an update where we can find quite a few interesting new features, plus a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements.
In addition to the new features and bug fixes, in this last version of GBWhatsApp there has also been a change in the base it uses of WhatsApp for Android, it has been returned to the old version 2.19.291, which has improved in stability compared to the previous version.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 10.20
There are quite a few interesting new features in the new version 10.20, but the new click added to mark the states as seen, or the possibility to go to the first message from any chat. Also, the message deletion time has been increased to 100 days, among other improvements.
The full list of new features in GBWhatsApp 10.20 is as follows:
- [Exclusive] Click to Mark Status/Story as Viewed!
- [Added] Go To First Message in Chats
- [Added] Option to Enable 5-min status/story
- [Added] Option to Increase forward limit to 250! (instead of 5)
- [Added] Increased Delete message time (delete for everyone) to 100 days!
- [Fixed] Hidden chats calls visible in Calls tab
- [Fixed] Live Location
- [Fixed] Restore messages
- [Fixed] “Mark as Seen” and saving incorrect status/story
- [Fixed] Black ticks instead of blue on some phones
- [Fixed] Bouncing/flicker text in home screen
- [Fixed] Old emojis has missing emojis
- [Fixed] Text Status not showing font style
- [Fixed] IG Statuses style crash
- [Fixed] IG Statuses style image background issue
-  Back To Old Base 2.19.291
- [Misc] More bug fixes and improvements!
Download latest version 10.20
Now there are only 2 packages to download GBWhatsApp, so we will have to download the one we are interested in: the com.whatsapp package if we want to use it as a primary number, and the com.gbwhatsapp package if we want to install it as a secondary number.
Here are the download links: