If a few days ago GBWhatsApp was upgraded to version 6.50, today the application is upgraded to version 6.55 again. It is a minor update, without any news, but with which all the errors that appeared in the previous version have been corrected.
In case you don’t know it yet, the GBWhatsApp development team has decided to put an end to the lag that some users suffered, so they decided to release specific versions for each processor, so now we need to know the set of instructions for our device to download the correct version.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp Plus 6.55
Although the new version of GBWhatsApp only corrects errors with respect to the previous version, we leave you with all the new features introduced by version 6.50. Here is the complete list of news:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.203
- [ Exclusive ] Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- [ Enabled ] Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- [ Enabled ] Mark as Read in Notification.
- [ Enabled ] Select All Chats on Main Screen
- [ Removed ] Seperate App for Themes
- [ Removed ] Mod 6.8 as Old codes removed by WhatsApp Inc.
- [ Fixed ] Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- [ Fixed ] Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- [ Fixed ] Apply Themes in Some Devices
- [ Fixed ] Web Search
- [ Fixed ] Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- [ Fixed ] Share and Send Theme
- [ Updated ] Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many Other Fixes
Which version of GBWhatsApp Download
To choose the correct version you will need to download the Droid Hardware Info application, with which from the SYSTEM tab you can view and view the information in the “Instruction Set” section. So the version you need to download will depend on this information.
Here are the links to all available versions of GBWhatsApp 6.55:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
And if you have never installed a WhatsApp MODs you can check out our tutorial on how to install any WhatsApp Mods.