GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime is one of the most curious modifications of WhatsApp that exist, and is able to make the user interface completely transparent, which will make WhatsApp quite particular and original compared to other users.
In addition, this application is entirely based on GBWhatsApp, so we not only have all the features and functions that already has the official version of WhatsApp for Android, but also the modification on which it is based, in addition to some exclusive.
This WhatsApp Transparent has all the features that already has GBWhatsApp, but as we have said, its developer usually “give us” some really curious functions, and is that if we click on the button to send emojis we can also see 2 options, such as BIG TEXT, which will make our text big and blue or Boom Msg, with which we can send the same message followed as many times as we want.
A summary of all the main features and functions that GBWhatsApp Transparent possesses would be as follows:
- Based on 2.19.17
- Ban proof
- Supports calls
- Hide your ( last seen )
- Privacy mods
- Themes mods
- DND Mod
- Ability to Schedule a Message (Message Scheduler)
- Ability to Hide Chats (using Pattern)
- Ability to Send Message or Call to Unknown Nos.
- Ability to Translate Messages in Different Languages.
- Ability to Download Status/Stories
- Ability to Send Broadcast to Groups
- Theme Server ( to download/apply themes )
- Change ticks/bubbles Style Mod
- (17) Ticks & (13) Bubbles Styles to choose
- Counter statistics for groups
- Show Online/last Seen in Main Screen
- Send video with size 50MB instead of 16MB
- Send 90 images at once instead of 10
- Change your status and add to 250 characters instead of 139 characters
- Ability to press on links on chat screen without save sender number or group admin number
- Ability to press in links on your friends’ status
- Ability to distinguish between normal messages and Broadcast messages
- Hide the name and the date when copy more than one message
- Ability to copy friends’ status
- Ability to change the app icon and notifications
- And many many other features …
And many other features, but you’d better discover them for yourself, or this article would be almost infinite.
News Latest Version
The latest version of GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime this year 2019 is the new version 6.86, an update with which no new exclusive function has been included, as it was launched by the original modification to avoid the problem of the expiration of the application.
It is worth mentioning the new base of the application, version 2.19.17 of WhatsApp for Android, where we will find all the important new features of this new version. The list of novelties with respect to the previous base, the version 2.18.327, is the following one:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The official and complete list of new features of GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.86 is as follows:
- New Base Updated to 2.19.17
- Added New Emojis
- Added You can call Participants in groups
- Added Reply Privately when select message in groups
- Fixed Added Stickers From Google Play Apps
- Fixed Crash when search in themes
- Fix does not open a new conversation
- Many More Fixes
Update GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime
If what we want is to update GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime then the steps to follow are very simple, since we simply have to download the same updated version that we have installed, the package com.whatsapp if we have it as the main number, or the package com.gbwhatsapp if we have it as an extra number, and install the APK as normal.
But before updating the application is always advisable to make a backup of our conversations, so it can happen, to do so go to “Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “SAVE”. Remember that no WhatsApp Mod can make copies on Google Drive.
Install GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime
If we want to install GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime the first thing you will have to do is to choose between the version to install as the main number of your WhatsApp account, the package com.whatsapp, or as an extra number, for which you will have to download the package com.gbwhatsapp.
Once downloaded the application the steps are as follows:
- Create a local backup of your WhatsApp account conversations. Go to “Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “SAVE”. Remember that no WhatsApp Mod can make copies on Google Drive.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or any other modification you have installed at the number where you are going to install the application.
- If you don’t have the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or “Unknown Sources” activated yet, activate it. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the application (below are the download links).
- Now you will have to follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore conversations at the end, not the beginning. It may tell you that it cannot find the backup, click on jump and skip and you can get it on the next screen.
- You have already installed GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime!
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 2019
When downloading GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime you will see that there are 2 different versions or packages; the com.whatsapp package is downloaded to install the application as the main number, while the com.gbwhatsapp package is downloaded to install it as an extra number in our WhatsApp account.
Here are the download links for the latest version of 2019, i.e. the new version 6.86: