If yesterday GBWhatsApp Plus was updated, today we are already receiving the first remodeling of this great WhatsApp MODs. This way GBWhatsApp Transparent is updated to the new version 6.40, with all the new features and functions added yesterday by its original mod.
As you can see below, the official list of new features is exactly the same as the new version 6.40 of GBWhatsApp, the only thing we will find different, and that’s why many users love it, is its user interface, which is completely transparent.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp Transparent v6.40
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.122
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option for Specific/Except Contacts/Groups in Auto-Reply
- [ Improved ] No Need to Restart When use Privacy except for Hide Last Seen
- [ Enabled ] Locked Voice Recordings (Press and Swipe up/No need to hold for Recording)
- [ Enabled ] Group Settings – Send Messages (Once Enabled only Admin can Send Messages in Group)
- [ Added ] Stock Fab (Mod 2.7.9)
- [ Added ] Added Option to Hide New Chat Icon from Header (Mod 2.1.11)
- [ Added ] Option for Disable Revoked Message Notification
- [ Added ] Option to Disable Auto-Reply when Hide Read
- [ Added ] Option to Enable Video Icon in Conversation Header (Mod 1.2.16)
- [ Added ] Custom Media Auto-Download in Custom Chats
- [ Added ] Now You can Search by Name in Theme Server
- [ Updated ] Italian & Brazilian language
- [ Fixed ] Contacts Name Color when Add Participants
- [ Fixed ] Bubble Color
- [ Fixed ] Privacy for Blue Microphone
- [ Fixed ] GIF Background Color
- [ Fixed ] Attach Icon not Showing in Broadcast chat
- [ Fixed ] Action Bar Color, Icon Background color, Count color in Hidden Chats & Archived Chats
- Many Other Fixes
This same changelog or list of new features we will see these days in many of the WhatsApp MODs that we follow, such as WhatsApp PLUS, and that is that many of them, the vast majority, are remods of the great GBWhatsApp.
How to Download GBWhatsApp Transparent
If you’ve never installed GBWhatsApp Transparent and don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, here’s how to do it step by step:
Steps to install GBWhatsApp Transparent for the first time
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Enable the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp Transparent application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If you hang around looking for the copy, exit the application and enter again.
- You already have GBWhatsApp Transparent installed!!.
There are 2 versions of GBWhatsApp Transparent. The first will replace your current version of WhatsApp, with the second you can have a second WhatsApp number on your device, in this case simply install the APK without uninstalling anything.
How to Update GBWhatsApp Transparent
If you already have GBWhatsApp Transparent then to update it you simply download the latest version and install the APK as normal, without deleting or removing anything.