After a long wait we can finally download the latest version of GBWhatsApp Plus, it’s the new version 6.50, which we have been telling you about in the past days, but today we’re telling you all the news of the successor of WhatsApp Plus.
And we start with what is perhaps the most important novelty, and that is that the new version of GBWhatsApp is based on the official version of WhatsApp for Android 2.18.203, so it does not have the latest features included in the official version, such as group calls and video calls.
Whats’s new in GBWhatsApp Plus version 6.50
This is not really one of the most spectacular updates of GBWhatsApp Plus, and the most important novelty in terms of a new feature is the mod through which we can know which messages have been deleted at any time either group chat or individual (See Contact > Revoked Messages).
Regarding the other news that we can find are all already known from the official application of WhatsApp, and is that compared to the previous version of GBWhatsApp have enabled the visibility of the media, to mark as read a message from the notification bar or select All Chats on the Main Screen.
It should also be noted that in the previous version there were two different applications for downloading the themes that we could install in the application, and from now on there is only one, eliminating GBThemes, so it is possible not to bind users with so many applications to download themes.
Changelog GBWhatsApp Plus 6.50
Here is the complete list of new features:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.203
- [ Exclusive ] Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- [ Enabled ] Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- [ Enabled ] Mark as Read in Notification.
- [ Enabled ] Select All Chats on Main Screen
- [ Removed ] Seperate App for Themes
- [ Removed ] Mod 6.8 as Old codes removed by WhatsApp Inc.
- [ Fixed ] Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- [ Fixed ] Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- [ Fixed ] Apply Themes in Some Devices
- [ Fixed ] Web Search
- [ Fixed ] Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- [ Fixed ] Share and Send Theme
- [ Updated ] Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many Other Fixes
How to Download GBWhatsApp Plus for Android
If you already have GBWhatsApp Plus installed then you will know how to install it, simply download the version you need and install the APK, below you have all the download links. On the other hand, if you have never installed a WhatsApp MODs, here are the steps to follow.
How to install GBWhatsApp PLUS
To install GBWhatsApp Plus for the first time follow these simple steps below:
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Enable the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If you hang around looking for the copy, exit the application and enter again.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS!
If you don’t already know, there are 3 versions of GBWhatsApp, one to install as the main WhatsApp number, and the other 2 versions to install as the second or third WhatsApp number respectively. If you install it as a second or third number you don’t have to uninstall anything, just install the APK.
How to Update GBWhatsApp Plus
Updating WhatsApp GB or it’s really easy, just download the latest version and install the APK in the normal way, without deleting or removing anything. It’s that simple to upgrade GBWhatsApp to the latest version, but we recommend backing up your chats first.
Also comment that all to download new GBWhatsApp PLUS themes we will need the OSThemes application, which we can download in Google Play from here.
Which version of GBWhatsApp Download
With the latest version 6.50, the GBWhatsApp developer team has decided to put an end to the lag and other bugs that could come from using a version of the application that is not the correct one for your Android device’s processor, so there are now 12 versions in total.
To choose the correct version you will need to download the Droid Hardware Info application, with which from the SYSTEM tab you can view and view the information in the “Instruction Sets” section. So the version you need to download will depend on this information.
Download GBWhatsapp PLUS
GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_