The most popular WhatsApp MODs of the moment, GBWhatsApp, has just been updated to the new version 6.40 with many interesting new features. Without a doubt, this is a great update that all the followers of this application are waiting for, and it is gaining followers day by day.
We have to highlight a lot of things about this new update, but we have to start from the beginning, from the base, and is that GBWhatsApp base is updated to WhatsApp for Android 2.18.122 in its official version, so we will also find all the features that were added to this version.
What’s new within GBWhatsApp v6.40
Apart from the new updated base, the novelty that stands out above the rest is the possibility of converting a group into a channel, that is, we can make only group administrators can send messages, and we want to make everyone can send messages again.
To be able to perform this new functionality in groups we must click on Group Info and look for the “Group Settings” option (if you don’t see it restart GBWhatsApp). If we click on it we will see that we can Edit group info, Edit group administrators, and “Send messages“. Pressing this button will allow you to have only or all of the administrators send messages.
Other new features that we can highlight are the improvement of the Auto-Reply, now you can select who to send these messages to (contacts or groups). The possibility of activating automatic file downloading has also been added in individual chats, with the option of choosing the type of file to be downloaded automatically. The other novelties are:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.122
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option for Specific/Except Contacts/Groups in Auto-Reply
- [ Improved ] No Need to Restart When use Privacy except for Hide Last Seen
- [ Enabled ] Locked Voice Recordings (Press and Swipe up/No need to hold for Recording)
- [ Enabled ] Group Settings – Send Messages (Once Enabled only Admin can Send Messages in Group)
- [ Added ] Stock Fab (Mod 2.7.9)
- [ Added ] Added Option to Hide New Chat Icon from Header (Mod 2.1.11)
- [ Added ] Option for Disable Revoked Message Notification
- [ Added ] Option to Disable Auto-Reply when Hide Read
- [ Added ] Option to Enable Video Icon in Conversation Header (Mod 1.2.16)
- [ Added ] Custom Media Auto-Download in Custom Chats
- [ Added ] Now You can Search by Name in Theme Server
- [ Updated ] Italian & Brazilian language
- [ Fixed ] Contacts Name Color when Add Participants
- [ Fixed ] Bubble Color
- [ Fixed ] Privacy for Blue Microphone
- [ Fixed ] GIF Background Color
- [ Fixed ] Attach Icon not Showing in Broadcast chat
- [ Fixed ] Action Bar Color, Icon Background color, Count color in Hidden Chats & Archived Chats
- Many Other Fixes
This same changelog or list of new features we will see these days in many of the WhatsApp MODs that we follow, such as WhatsApp PLUS, and that is that many of them, the vast majority, are remods of the great GBWhatsApp.
How to Download GBWhatsApp Plus
If you’ve never installed GBWhatsApp Plus and don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, here’s how to do it step by step:
Steps to install GBWhatsApp PLUS for the first time
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Enable the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If you hang around looking for the copy, exit the application and enter again.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS installed!!.
There are 3 versions of GBWhatsApp Plus. The first will replace your current version of WhatsApp. With the other two you can have 2 or 3 phone numbers respectively, and thus have 2 or 3 different GBWhatsApp, in these cases simply install the APK without uninstalling anything.
How to Update GBWhatsApp Plus
If you already have GBWhatsApp then to update GBWhatsApp Plus you simply download the latest version and install the APK in the normal way, without deleting or removing anything.
When you download GBWhatsApp PLUS all the topics that are included from the application itself will be loaded into the OSMThemes application. You can download OSMThemes from here.