GBWhatsApp, also known as WhatsApp GB, has just been upgraded to the new version 6.85 just a few days before the application’s expiration date. And is that this new update is just for that, to avoid the expiration of the application, without introducing any new exclusive.
What has been updated has been the base of the application, now is version 2.19.17 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will find all the new features launched by the official application from the previous base, version 2.18.327, to the new base.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 6.85
As we have already commented only the new features of the base have been added, which are not a few as we comment below. Although GBWhatsApp 6.85 is not the great update we all expected, although according to its developer, in the next update will come many exclusive new features, as usual.
Regarding the new base, it is clear that will include all the new features already brought by version 2.19.17, which are listed below:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The official list of novelties of the latest version of GBWhatsApp is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.19.17
- [ Added ] New Emojis
- [ Added ] You can call Participants in groups
- [ Added ] Reply in Private from Group (Select any Message in group – Open Options – Reply Privately)
- [ Fixed ] Crash when search in themes
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp 6.85
You must take into account that from version 6.50 of GBWhatsApp you must know the set of instructions of the processor of your Android device. So you must download the Droid Hardware Info application, and from the SYSTEM tab you will be able to see the “Set of Instructions”.
You should also be aware if you want to install the application as the main number of your WhatsApp account (GBWhatsApp Plus package), or you want to install it as the second number (GBWhatsApp2 package) or third number (GBWhatsApp3 package).
Here are the links to download GBWhatsApp 6.85:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
How to Install GBWhatsApp
If you have never installed a WhatsApp Mods we explain step by step how to install GBWhatsApp. Once you have chosen the version you want to install (download links just above) just follow the steps below:
- Create a backup copy of your WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Backup”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have installed.
- If you don’t have it activated yet, activate the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or “Unknown Sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp application.
- Now you will have to follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not the beginning. You will see that it tells you that it does not find them, click on Skip and then on Skip, and you can get it on the next screen.
- You already have GBWhatsApp! installed!
And if you already had the application installed in your Android device, to update GBWhatsApp you don’t have to uninstall anything, it’s really very simple, just download the version that you already have installed in your device, either as a main or extra number, and install it in a normal way.
Before updating we recommend that you make a backup of your chats, to do so go to “Menu > Settings > chats > Backup”, this way you will have a local backup in case there is an error, which usually does not occur.