GBWhatsApp, also known as GBWhatsApp Plus or even WhatsApp GB, has just been updated to the latest version of 2019, version 6.70. This is a “small” update, according to its developer, although as you can see in the official list of news, is not so much.
On this occasion the GBWhatsApp Plus database has not been updated, so it is still the same as in the previous version, i.e. version 2.18.327 of WhatsApp for Android, an important version that already brought us the function to scroll to answer, the PiP mode, to watch videos from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable without leaving the application, and group calls and video calls.
GBWhatsApp 6.70 – News
This new version brings small touches that make the application even more recommendable, such as the possibility of adding Stickers to any installation package from Google Play, new fonts, new icon for the desktop or the possibility of ordering sent messages, among other novelties.
The complete list of GBWhatsApp 6.70 news is as follows:
- [ Added ] Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- [ Added ] New Fonts
- [ Added ] New Launcher Icons
- [ Added ] Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- [ Added ] Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- [ Added ] Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- [ Increased ] Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- [ Fixed ] Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- [ Fixed ] Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- [ Fixed ] Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Upgrade GBWhatsApp 6.70
Upgrading GBWhatsApp is really easy, whether you have it installed as a main number or as an extra number. We simply download the APK from the application and install it as normal.
In spite of everything, even if we only update it is advisable to make a backup copy of our chats. So before updating WhatsApp GB we go to “Settings > chats > Backup”, and save our conversations. Remember that in WhatsApp Mods, and GBWhatsApp is no exception, so we can not make copies in the cloud (Google Drive).
Download GBWhatsApp 6.70
At the end you will find the links to download the latest version of GBWhatsApp. Depending on whether you want to install it as the main WhatsApp number or as an extra number, you will need to download a different package: the com.whatsapp package as the main number, and the com.gbwhatsapp or com.gbwhatsapp3 packages as extra numbers.
In addition, we must also take into account the set of instructions of our device. Download the Droid Hardware Info application and from the SYSTEM tab look at the row “Set of Instructions”. Depending on what you get you will have to download one version or another (if you do not get any download armeabi-v7a).
If you want to install GBWhatsApp for the first time, first make a backup of your chats, and before installing you must uninstall the WhatsApp or Mods you have installed in the number where you want to install.
So, depending on your processor, the links to download GBWhatsApp version 6.70 are as follows:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Via > DownloadAppsMobile