GBWhatsApp, possibly the best WhatsApp Mods there is, has just been upgraded to the latest version 6.65, just a few days after it received a major update. This update is actually a minor update, not adding any new features or functions, but fixing minor bugs.
It is an almost common practice in GBWhatsApp Plus that every time it launches a major update, soon after launches a minor update to correct errors, so although it is not necessary to update, it is also recommended to avoid seeing the “found new update” poster.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 6.65
As we have already mentioned, this is a minor update to correct minor errors that can be annoying. So, if you still don’t know all the new features that were added to GBWhatsApp 6.60, in the previous link you have all the new features explained in detail. Here is the official list of news:
- Versión 6.65:
- Some Bugs Fixed.
- Versión 6.60:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.327
- [ Enabled ] Stickers
- [ Super – Exclusive ] No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- [ Exclusive ] @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- [ Exclusively Added ] New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- [ Enabled ] Swipe To Reply
- [ Enabled ] Group Calls
- [ Increased ] Forward Limit for Indian Users
- [ Added ] Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- [ Added ] Themed Stickers Tab
- [ Updated ] Indonesian Language
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- [ Fixed ] Square Pics
- [ Fixed ] Search in Themes
- Many Other Fixes
Update GBWhatsApp 6.65
Updating GBWhatsApp is very easy if you have already installed the previous version, either as a main number or extra number, just download the APK from the application and install it normally.
As always we update it is recommended to make a backup of our conversations. So before updating WhatsApp GB go to “Settings > chats > Backup”, and save your chats. Remember that in WhatsApp Mods, and GBWhatsApp 6.65 is no exception, you can not make copies in the cloud (Google Drive).
Download GBWhatsApp 6.65
Here are the links to download the latest version of GBWhatsApp. So if you want to install it as the main WhatsApp number, then you will need the com.whatsapp package, and if it is as an extra number you have the com.gbwhatsapp or com.gbwhatsapp3 packages.
In addition, we must also take into account the set of instructions of our device. Download the Droid Hardware Info application and from the SYSTEM tab look at the row “Instruction Sets”. Depending on what you get you will have to download one version or another (if you do not get any download armeabi-v7a).
Below you have the links to download GBWhatsApp 6.65:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Install GBWhatsApp 6.65
Once you have downloaded the GBWhatsApp APK, installing it for the first time is really simple, but be sure to delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp MODs you have installed and make a copy of your chats!! If you have never installed a WhatsApp MODs, we recommend that you read our tutorial.
And if you want to install GBWhatsApp as a second or third number, install the downloaded APK and give the relevant permissions to install applications from unknown sources.