Fouad WhatsApp, also known as FMWhatsApp, is without a doubt one of the best WhatsApp MODS we can find today. Its latest updates, version 8.35, make it the most desired and popular modification of WhatsApp for all users of this type of application.
Its developer, Fouad Mokdad, – hence his application is known as Fouad WhatsApp or FMWhatsApp -, has been able over the years to position his application as one of the best, thanks to everything he is able to add to the now defunct YoWhatsApp, the mod on which his application is based, making it even better than the original for many.
To begin with we would have to say that being based on YoWhatsApp it inherited all the features that it had, but in addition, update after update, new and extra ones were added, so talking about all of them would take up a lot of time, but we could highlight the following ones:
- We can customize it with hundreds of themes available for download from the same application.
- Status up to 250 characters.
- With emoji changer.
- Allows to use up to 4 WhatsApp accounts in the same device.
- Allows to hide the notifications.
- Allows to send any type of file up to 50MB.
- Increase the limit of sending videos up to 700MB.
- Possibility of not compressing the photos sent, so they do not lose quality.
- Possibility to protect individual chats with a password.
- Hide connection status to contacts.
- Configure Privacy options (any you can think of).
- Full customization of the look of the installed theme.
- Edit font size, color and type.
- Ability to use filters before sending a photo or video.
- Stickers now available.
- The rest you will have to discover by yourself 😉
What’s new in Version 8.35
As we have already mentioned, the latest version of Fouad WhatsApp, or FMWhatsApp, as you prefer to call it, is version 8.35, an update with many bug fixes, but above all with several new features that make this modification even more incredible.
The full list of new features in Fouad WhatsApp 8.35 is as follows:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates..
Update Fouad WhatsApp
If you want to upgrade Fouad WhatsApp to the latest version available, you don’t have to uninstall or delete anything, just download the same package as with the version you already have installed, and install the APK as normal, just like you did the first time.
To identify the name of the Fouad WhatsApp package we have installed: Go to “Menu (3 points) > Settings > Help > App Info”. It looks like this:
- Com.WhatsApp = Fouad Whatsapp
- Com.FmWhatApp = FMWhatsApp
- Com.GBWhatsApp = FmWhatsApp2
- Com.Yowhatsapp = YoWhatsApp
We recommend backing up your conversations before you upgrade, a local backup, as no WhatsApp Mod allows for backup to Google Drive. To do this go to Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup and click SAVE.
Install Fouad WhatsApp
If you have never installed a WhatsApp modification and don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, we explain how to do it from here.
VERY IMPORTANT: To get your anti-ban system to work 100% you have to consider if you have ever been banned, so there are 3 possibilities:
- If you have never been banned, install version 8.31 as normal, you don’t need to uninstall the version of Fouad WhatsApp we have
- If you have been banned and are using an official version of WhatsApp for Android, then back up your conversations and install the new version of Fouad WhatsApp.
- If you have ever been banned and you are using an older version of Fouad WhatsApp then you need to back up your conversations, uninstall the current version you have and install the new version.
Download Fouad WhatsApp
We can download Fouad WhatsApp, in several variants, as we see fit or prefer. This way we can have up to 4 numbers of WhatsApp on the same device. The com.whatsapp package will be used as the main number, and the other three packages as extra numbers.
Here are the download links: