Fouad WhatsApp, also known as FMWhatsApp, has been updated to the new version 8.30, and does so much sooner than its developer promised. As always, this is an incredible upgrade, with many new features, improvements and bug fixes.
One of the best updates to this great WhatsApp MODs in recent times, is that up to 7 new features have been added, its base has been updated, 2 key features have been improved and 5 bugs have been fixed, plus other small fixes and improvements.
Fouad WhatsApp 8.30 – What’s New
There are many, but first we must highlight that the base has been changed, updating to the new version 2.20.123 of the official WhatsApp for Android, with all the improvements that this entails: new features, bug fixes and performance improvements.
In addition to this, we have added the option to separate our chats and groups in two different screens, so we can find any of them faster, to configure this new option go to “Menu > Fouad MODS > Home Screen > Header > Separate Chats/groups (On/Off)
Another really cool new feature, for me the best of all, is the ability to slide, both left and right, a chat row on the main screen to see all its quick features, as you can see in the video below:
Other outstanding new features are the Dark Mode, if you change from the dark theme to the light theme, ALL SETTINGS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RESTORED, which is not a mistake according to its developer.
The full list of what’s new in Fouad WhatsApp 8.30 is as follows:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
Update – Important Notes
To download and update Fouad WhatsApp in a new update without losing your chats or media, you do NOT need to delete or uninstall the old version 8.25 or 8.26, you just need to download the same package that you have installed from the new version 8.30 on the current WhatsApp.
To identify the name of the Fouad WhatsApp package you have installed: Go to “Menu (3 points) > Settings > Help > App Info”. It looks like this: –
- Com.WhatsApp = Fouad Whatsapp
- Com.FmWhatApp = FMWhatsApp
- Com.GBWhatsApp = FmWhatsApp2
- Com.Yowhatsapp = YoWhatsApp
Before upgrading Fouad WhatsApp, first check the name of the package you have installed and then download the same package as mentioned above…
Download Fouad WhatsApp 8.30
Now that you know which package to download, we only need to recommend that you backup your chats before upgrading or installing for the first time (Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup) before downloading Fouad WhatsApp 8.30.
Here are all the download links for all the available packages: