FMWhatsApp, also known as Fouad WhatsApp, is undoubtedly the best WhatsApp MODs available today. It is certainly a good choice for those who are looking for more options and features than the original application offers, both in privacy and customization.
The developer of the application, Fouad Mokdad, has managed to continue the work already done in YoWhatsApp, adding with each new update new functions really very interesting, getting the throne left by the also discontinued GBWhatsApp.
FMWhatsApp being based on YoWhatsApp has all the features that this modification already had, like privacy, all imaginable options, personalization, including the possibility of adding topics and extra functions like hide chat, add password to conversation or Send Message or Call any number without having it in the phonebook.
As far as privacy is concerned, perhaps the most important thing about a modification is the options available:
- Freeze last time: Our connection time will be stopped, so we hide that we are online.
- Anti-delete messages: We will be able to see the messages deleted from our contacts.
- Customize Privacy: We can configure the privacy of each chat individually. Below we explain what we can set up in each chat.
- Who can call me: We can limit who can call us, by default everyone.
- Hide Status: We can see the status of our contact without being seen.
- Show blue ticks after replying: Great option, as our contacts will only see that we have read their messages once they have replied.
- Contacts: We can set privacy for all contacts at once. Below we explain what we can set up in each chat.
- Groups: We can set up privacy for all groups at once. Below we explain what we can set up in each chat.
- Broadcasts: We can set up privacy for our broadcast messages. Here we can configure: Hide blue ticks, Hide second tick and hide blue microphone.
In the Contact and Group Privacy options we can configure the following options:
- Hide Blue Ticks: It will not show the blue ticks to our contacts when we read their messages.
- Hide Second Tick: It will not show the second tick to our contacts when we receive their messages.
- Hide Blue Microphone: Will not show the blue microphone to our contacts when we listen to their voice messages.
- Hide Typing: Will not show when we are typing a message.
- Hide Recording: Will not display when we are recording voice messages.
- Hide View Status: Will not display when viewing the status of your contact.
- Anti-Delete Message: We can see the messages deleted from our contact.
As for all the options that FMWhatsApp has, the list is huge, so we put a summary of some of the main ones below:
- We can customize it with hundreds of themes available for download from the same application.
- Statuses up to 250 characters.
- With emoji changer.
- Allows you to use up to 3 WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Allows to hide the notifications.
- Allows to send any type of file up to 50MB.
- Increase the limit of sending videos up to 700MB.
- Possibility of not compressing the photos sent, so they do not lose quality.
- Possibility to protect individual chats with a password.
- Hide connection status to contacts.
- Configure Privacy options (any you can think of).
- Full customization of the look of the installed theme.
- Edit font size, color and type.
- Ability to use filters before sending a photo or video.
- Stickers now available.
- The rest you will have to discover by yourself 😉
What’s new in Version 8.35
In FMWhatsApp 8.35, the last version of this great WhatsApp MODs, a lot of new features have been added, and also a lot of bugs found in previous versions that prevented the application from working properly have been fixed.
The complete list of new features in FMWhatsApp 8.35 is the following:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates..
If you already have an older version installed, to update FMWhatsApp to the latest version you don’t have to uninstall anything, you just have to download the same package you have installed on your Android device and install it (Go to “Menu (3 points) > Settings – > Help – > App info”).
However, we recommend that you back up your conversations locally before updating, as no WhatsApp MODs are capable of backing up to the Google Drive. To do this, go to Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup and click on SAVE.
If you are installing FMWhatsApp for the first time and have never installed a WhatsApp modification we recommend that you first read our installation guide here.
VERY IMPORTANT: For the anti-ban system to work, please follow these recommendations:
- If you have never been banned, install version 8.30 as normal, there is no need to uninstall our version of FMWhatsApp
- If you have been banned and are using an official WhatsApp for Android, then back up your conversations and install the new version of FMWhatsApp.
- If you have ever been banned and you are using an older version of FMWhatsApp then you need to back up your conversations, uninstall the current version you have and install the new version.
We can download FMWhatsapp in different packages, so there are up to 4 different packages. If we want to install it as a primary number we will use the com.whatsapp package, and the other three packages as secondary numbers.
Here are the download links: