FMWhatsApp has just been updated to version 8.31, an update with many new features, a change of base, improvements and bug fixes. This is actually an update to fix version 8.30 which was removed by its developer.
In case you don’t know yet, actually FMWhatsApp is the same as Fouad WhatsApp, only its developer, Fouad Mokdad (from ahi FM), I named the package used to install it as a secondary number: com.fmwhatsapp.
FMWhatsApp 8.31 – New
As we have already mentioned, this is the same update as Fouad, so in order not to repeat ourselves we recommend you to read all the news of this last update from here, where we comment all the news more in detail.
Anyway, here is the official list of FMWhatsApp 8.31 new features:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
Before downloading FMWhatsApp you have to pay attention to the package you have installed to install it, so if you have FMWhatsApp you should download the same package. To identify the name of the WhatsApp package you have installed: Go to “Menu (3 points) > Settings > Help > Application information”, there you will find the name.
Here are the direct download links, and always remember to make a backup before installing or upgrading: